Offering specialized services under one roof, ID LOGIC specializes in the optimization, deployment and management of complex telecommunications and IT projects in the residential, commercial and institutional sectors.
Three types of expertise under a single roof
Qualified and courteous staff to listen to your needs
Provider of specialized communications services
PTP engineering and deployment
Global Star Satellite Phone
- Cloud-based solution
- Cloud and local backup
- MalwerBytes End point anti-virus business solutions
- Panda End point
- Personal computers & laptops
- Wi-Fi access points
- Cellular signal amplifiers
Level of IT support
- Basic resolution of technical support and provision of service desk
- Handle basic customer issues, such as resolving usability problems and responding to help desk requests requiring IT intervention
- Lower level technical staff trained to resolve known issues and respond to service requests by following scripts.
- In-depth technical support
- Experienced and knowledgeable administrators assess problems and provide solutions to issues that cannot be resolved by Level 1.
- Support staff with in-depth knowledge of the product or service, but are not necessarily engineers or programmers who designed and created the system.
Product support and expert service
Access to the highest technical resources available to solve problems or create new features.
The most qualified product specialists, and may include the designers, chief architects or engineers of ID LOGIC who created the system.
The 5 key advantages to outsource with ID LOGIC
- Helps you focus on your core business
- Helps you to save important costs
- Provides continuity of resource levels and risk management without having to worry about vacation, sick leave and other dependencies to your employees
- Access to a qualified team of experts and ongoing resources
- A one-stop shop for all your needs